David Cameron jogger: 'How good is security if I managed to

Our British Colonial heritage beside Continental heritage - our Community today and future. In our old forum this topic did not exist. We trust events of the past 30 years have opened the eyes and mind, feelings of those who relate and co relate with our community

David Cameron jogger: 'How good is security if I managed to

Postby Grandlarousse » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:19 pm

David Cameron jogger: 'How good is security if I managed to run between them?'

Dean Farley, who was briefly arrested after bumping into the Prime Minister, questions security arrangements and describes experience as 'harrowing'

The jogger who was manhandled to the ground after running into David Cameron, the Prime Minister, has said he had “no idea” why police officers jumped on him.
Dean Farley, a 28-year-old hospital worker from Leeds, questioned the Prime Minister’s security arrangements.

He said he had been able to just “run between them” as he headed to a lunchtime appointment with his personal trainer at the gym.

"I had a quick look across the road and ran across the road and all I saw was a bunch of men in suits come out of the side of the Civic Hall,” said Mr Farley.

"I could not see any uniformed police as I crossed the road and there was no cordon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -them.html

David Cameron shoved in the street by member of the public: Scotland Yard launch inquiry into 'very significant security breach'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3HOH4FMkH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment - The media do not state the time of the incident. This Morning a Tree fell on the railway line at Sevenoaks it could have hit a/the Train 11.50 am
Grandlarousse

Return to Our British Colonial heritage beside Continental heritage - our Community today and future.