Independence Day party in London

All topics Philanthropic - Benevolent, Charity

Postby fecas-ecsvs » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 pm

09-July-2015
How we all love Seychelles ...

The Independence Day party was another great success for Seychelles Life and the Kevin Betsy Foundation.Joint venture: Kevin Betsy with his father Lewis
Guests celebrated 39 years of Seychelles Independence in style in London on Saturday July 4.
Seychellois as well as revellers from all over the world enjoyed the glorious summer evening with Seychelles music by Ken London, Rita Romain (Richez), DJs Rudy, Moulinie and Pierre Labiche.
To add to the entertainment, the famous Cascade sega dancers put on an outstanding performance.
It was a great night for ‘Love Seychelles’ and once again we feel we’ve done our small islands proud.
The event was a chance for the Seychellois community in London to get together for a delightful evening with friendships made and renewed.
As organisers, we felt we had got it right by the encouragement given to us throughout the evening.
Kevin Betsy spoke about the work of his Foundation and explained that he is doing his utmost to promote the standard of football in Seychelles. During his last visit to the Seychelles he donated football shirts and footballs to the young players.
We now have more football shirts to take out to the Indian Ocean and I will deliver them on my next visit.
Of course, we cannot put on super events like these alone. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Seychelles high commission and the Seychelles Tourism Board (STB), especially Mrs Lena Hoareau, for their support and cooperation in making the evening such a success.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=245986
fecas-ecsvs
Site Admin

Return to Philanthropic - Benevolent