Our situation in Kent the past 22 years

Our situation in Kent the past 22 years

Postby Grandlarousse » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am

The Human VCJD/ Mad Cow/rage - rave global epidemic {also term Anti Social Behavior}
Over centuries civilizations, culture, nations, system have been at war, vanished - obliterated at what they perceived was right in their mind. In our time the phenomena - plague of VCJD/ Human Mad Cow/rave- rage/Crack vibe{also term Noise - Anti Social Behavior - Neighbour from Hell Behavior}; is one that will destroy mankind - its very social fabric, functioning, destroy christian belief unless scientists- very sincere Christians, bold individuals are prepared to take the issue by the horn. 5th June 2006 - 29th year Seychelles revolution. All the government system and function plague by this phenomena across the world, the media, the schools, education, hospital and health system, village and family life blighted, destroyed - 24/06/08
Grandlarousse

We are trying to retrieve old related threads

Postby Grandlarousse » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:37 am

Ten years of presidency: Interview with President James A. Michel

As children from 8 years onward recall the school mate, village friends and older cousins and relatives "Vivi remarks and comments ou en capon pas vire ou le dos - lager". In the respective village be it St Louis, Anse aux Pins - later Point Larue the man and woman who used to fight - when it got out of hands, bottle, knife, hatchet and stone were used.

We had a quiet side as a child growing up - there were a few strange incidents we just did not understand - one event those who had us worked over by a witch doctor at a very young age. We knew we could play with rain and lightning meaning cause rain to fall and lightning with it/thunder. One or two adults of the Family were aware - there were darker incidents - we will not mention here. There are those older and important individuals when we were a child who did and have done a good deal of harm - their fate.

Because this article relates to current State House occupant - the death of Sir John Thorp and Mr Boulle - that drowning was not normal.
Another experience which we have shared - the death and assassination of then President John Kennedy -we have share with that family in private. What took place we were in East Africa.

We used to have a great witch doctor in Seychelles - again for the age of 12/13 years old those folks, those from the SPUP, a group of unpleasant bunch - they went to him to have me killed a few times - his own fate.

There is a good reason why a number of Seychellois mothers, woman requested me, not former Minister Joubert, not former President Mancham or former Presidential Candidate Mr Robert Frichot or Mr Edmond Camille I/we need to take Mr Gerard Hoareau responsibility - they may have been told when we left Seychelles for exile 1976 and until 1985 other issues which one did not talk in public.

I/we have joked with certain family members/relative at the age of 5/6 to teach us/bring us by to climb breadfruit tree they were 30/40 feet tall - they would get a gunny bag, tie it to a rope and hoist/pull us/my person up the tree and tie it up there whilst the pluck the breadfruit and lower me down after wards. We learnt a very important lesson in life - however small, weak and unable if you can get somebody to help you over and attain very difficult situation a great deal is possible.

As school children those older boys who pushed us up trees to get fruits and if we got into trouble just to bad. We also use those experience in later life.
In the Village in Kent - have know an Irish entity/business concern who repairs, reproduce bathroom, toilets, wash basins, showers from Queen Victoria time - the name is Catchpole and Rye. Going back to our childhood - the SDA school Head teacher, and the Pastor/President House - they had these very old Fashion toilets with long chain that you pull. The Bell Eaux British Colonial expat residence quarter.

Given the sorrow state of Seychelles economy, the USA, South Africa, Britain and several - other countries who wanted to do away with Seychelles government , its leadership - having worked in Europe with some of the elite associates and personalities of President FA Rene took him by his words - should I be able to execute that SIROP program - as payment we would be allowed to purchase /acquire one of those old building - the real issues we will not address in public.

The manner NSA and GCHQ works is not new to Seychelles government - for many around the world this is new. Those elite officials and Ministers around then President FA Rene - who had worked/been in their respective post and the manner I/we instructed and shared highly important Interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary discipline to manage and work/run a government. Including Mr Guy Morel, Mr Lionnet, Mr Geremy Bonnelan, the father of current Minister Adam - including Seychelles high church Officials, the Police, those who pertained to look after the Finance and banking issues of Seychelles.
From the days when you used tape recording or a pamphlet to address an issues and today's forest of Social Networks, Communication and Picture over the space of 15 years, the objectives, the very long list of Presidents deposed - it is very very tragic that President JA Michel keeps pounding/beating on his chest - I did it all by myself.

Just as a little boy those who challenged my person "ou en capon pas tourn ou le dos" the issues we have addressed above. take the conception and building of the Channel Tunnel we ask President JA Michel with all his resources - get us to answer this in public. Just as we state we contribute to the issues of building the Great Dam in China. What we are saying just as a child "we understood a little bits about the rain, lightning and thunder" - over the past 30 years the very many issues at global, space, communication, scientific, the many leading Governments and Institutions we have contributed to.

The Seychelles Opposition have know about much of the issues we are writing here, events leading to 1991 and the past 25 years - yet. Having said those who helped my/our person climb a 30/40 feet tall breadfruit tree and climb other fruit trees for them - the due process. To run an effective government and Opposition in our current world requires more. This high responsibility the Opposition have refused to take. So we have were/had to accept President JA Michel 10 years in Office.

I/we think as children and our teachers would have said - we may have written this article with our toes.

By the way in Britain compared to the Europe Continent the way they talk and address issues they never cal a fork a fork - the issues of smoking the many interpretation and nuance or use of this word smoking. (Just like many the British media, officials and police do not use the word satanic rage/rave, crack vibe and mad cow they use the word NOISE)15/10/14

Major new health report: 'Ban smoking in London's public parks and squares', say officials
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 94702.html

London smoking ban: Tessa Jowell urges Boris Johnson to outlaw smoking in parks and squares
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/b ... 95079.html

Smoking in London's parks ahould be banned, health advisers tell Boris Johnson
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... ndon-parks
Grandlarousse

Re: Our situation in Kent the past 22 years

Postby Grandlarousse » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:20 pm

I/we think the many form the Ethnic Communities in Britain/London ought to know by now why the Conservative had the FECAS-ECSVS Forum portal brought down, given not just the many years of painstaking issues we had addressed but it was a place/space where we could addressed our issues very plainly and raw as the White English folks do. A place where others be they those who dislike and hate us can read and study our issues.

Society have changed supposed to have change how communities interact and react using social media and the such the vast amount of Social media with supporting and advice giving life support.

When we had that Forum portal going the issues of PM Cameron rave/rage to the local that they can do our person anything had stopped and now because that Forum is down he has started his threats, bullying and intimidating using that infernal Satanic rage rove then the insult take me to the European court of Justice and the many who join in. Driving by in their cars and using road rage to threaten and terrorize us/ they will kill us.

Those neighbor/elderly Female who are posses or like to abuse and threaten others with that criminal and antisocial satanic rage and spying on others - most important because we have that English young woman in the place/House - their issues and threats they have a right to instigate, push and harass our person and Family - she can comport any way she can. She is supposed to be helping small children at a local School.

We are going to ad a picture of the state of their Room - using other pictures and this is the creature who spend the night raging/raving with the help support of the Conservative and neighbors. The those who take it up on the streets and the road. Then all those who say the police are encouraging them to do it.

Then they go to Seychelles or Mauritius and loud mouth how goo and great they are - those who do not and refuse to find out what really goes on in Britain among families and young adults - those individual who believe all the lies and dishonesty.

It is racism at it worse.

Grandlarousse

Postby Grandlarousse » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 am

Thousands of dementia patients are hiding symptoms from loved ones and doctors because they are ashamed, a report warns.

Thousands of dementia patients are hiding symptoms from loved ones and doctors because they are ashamed, a report warns.
It compares the stigma to that of HIV and Aids in the 1980s and says as many as a quarter of those suffering are refusing to speak out.
Doctors say patients tell them how their friends ‘disappeared’ after they were diagnosed and in some cases how their own children have stopped visiting.
A joint report led by the Medical Research Council warns that this ‘unacceptable stigma’ is denying patients vital help and resulting in them being ‘marginalised’ from the rest of society.

Around 850,000 patients in Britain are thought to have dementia but only half have been given a proper diagnosis. The Government is urging GPs to improve their detection rates over concerns that victims and their families are struggling in silence.

But part of the problem is that many patients are too afraid to be diagnosed so do not make an appointment in the first place.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3HL5msk5R

Comment - The core issues, scientific, religious and ethical does not stop there - those leading Politicians and their Parties, establishments who have been advocated for the past 25 years, to be English/British you must use that "infernal satanic rage, rave, human CJD and antisocial> The media involvement and particularly the TV and Education system and the Councils, the Cars, Vehicles, builders . The results the breaking down of the system, school Houses, Families, churches and work, communities.

Worse still those who advocate this is Masonic Benchmark and it must be so applied and worked. If you do no then.

In the Animal kingdom they know what to eat and what are the things they can do and not do, to stay alive not the Human species.

In the very many Small villages and Town those who push those who do not know and are weak, lack knowledge and education they must take on board that infernal satanic rage/rave/rage, to Police and monitor /spy on their friends, society and neighbours and control children - the many associated issues, they/we must spread the system, networks of developing nerds and surfs/ what this mechanism do and can to, the impact and what it/this does to the mind and Brain function. Those who use and abuse those Elderly Citizens to use that infernal mechanism in the process of their daily existence and harass those they deem they can harass in the name of British culture and other Higher Interests.

This is the core of our economic woes and Europe those who advocated its application and implementation and now wrecking and creating havoc every where

This situation will get very worse.

Grandlarousse

Postby Grandlarousse » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 am

Good morning world and friends,

We want to come back to the issues we addressed last night specially the forthcoming election and our request for resettlement under UNHCR Regulation/Protocol.

We want to address both PM Cameron and UKIP Leader Nigel Farage every child born and raised in this country know very well how the system works.
How Mr/PM Cameron was elected leader of the Conservatives - the total distortion and lies of the media. Those big political animals in this country who know otherwise.

Mr Nigel Farage - that very Individual who is causing so much trouble for us, we helped/caused that he purchased the old neighbor property - the whole village know of this practice. All the Traveler and Roma community know - He is a UKIP supporter. How he has been manipulating the mother of my son and our life in favor of UKIP. The very Mr Nugel Farage how he got elected leader of UKIP.

Having addressed Pm Cameron publicly that he should sign my UNHCR Resettlement request. Better still given that Mr Nigel Farage detests foreigners - we want to request him if he is half the man he purports to be - to offer/accept, just as PM John Major did get the respective document signed for us to migrate to France/Angers - Loire 1990 and then turn round and comport the way he did - to sign my UNHCR Resettlement documents.

http://www.unhcr.org.uk/what-we-do-in-t ... tions.html
Grandlarousse

Postby Grandlarousse » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 am

Posted Facebook 29/4/15 late evening

We addressed a burning issues about Naple, that earthquake on Saturday, the Cranaval in Seychelles a first the news 150 had been killed and now near 5000. The article the next day several experts had gathered one week before the Earthquake - the massive resources they were/are using and the Salary. they could not stop the Earthquake - earthquake is stoppable.

Facebook is winding everybody help and raise money. I tried to share-stress to people close to my person what it is like to loos your life and you have done nothing to deserve it and to loose you house, life time work and find yourself under a Tent. This not once but 50 times or more Because of my work and responsibilities.

Last week decided to upgrade our community cubecart E-Shop, paid for it and even if it is not officials the information - that old La Maison de Seychelles project - if one read the issues back to 1979, today is Antique/market day in England as such one week since I did the upgrade and the purchase.
Some parties from UKIP and the Conservative decided to wind up the mother of my son today and what ensued. These are supposed people who lead this country and would like to lead this country and they ought to know each time they have comported the way they have, the earthquakes, the Terrible incident and the death. Yet they choose to forget.

In my/our forum have written a few days ago, should a conservative government come to Office believe it is correct for PM Cameron to sign my UNHCR Resettlement papers.

Those so CALL great Illuminati how chose to ignore the real reason why PRINCESS DIANA GOT KILLED.

The scenario is in the making - discussed two weeks back the facts that I will need to restructure/ relocate my current Place/flat in Islington - I have been writing for the past 5 years for community and Family or other help.

In and across UK those with very important housing, property and available space - jut like those so call team of great experts before the Naple Earthquake. I discussed that nobody given a degree of responsibility want to create a situation/messy or otherwise. I have endeavored time and time for the past 5 years to find alternative solution.

Point I cannot stay at my present place not for long and require alternative place. Friends/people there are thousand of people, officials with all the resources who can and ought to help - they will choose not to. When I make the move I have to super mess which will ensue. Specially those from my Family, my children - their parents.

I/we will have to manage the best way we can over the next few days.

There are some people/individuals from Mauritius involved - to be very concrete the person of PM Jugnaut and the Mauritius Police/know/aware of the situation. His old practice of setting up others or using a third party to set up my person. This will end very badly.

http://www.seyeu.com/la-maison-de-seychelles/
Grandlarousse

Return to Indian Ocean problematic issues